Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Windows have been defogged!

Yesterday afternoon I pulled into Suncoast Designers Inc in Hudson FL to have my driver and passenger side windows fixed.  They had fogged so badly that I could barely see out of the side view mirrors.  I had heard so many good things about this place and after checking with other companies found the price was better here than anywhere on the East Coast.

I made my appointment in June because I thought a lot of snowbirds would be having their windows fixed and boy, was I right.  They have a place to park w/50 amp electric & water and they were just about full.  The guys said that they had already done 120 windows this week and it's only Wednesday.

They are very efficient, courteous and neat.  I would highly recommend them.  They arrived at 7:00 a.m. this morning, one guy took out the screws, another guy came by and took the window out, another guy put up cardboard and tape and then they were gone in about 15 minutes.  By 1:00 the process began again, one guy came with the window, one came to screw them in, one guy came to seal the outside and clean the fingerprints off and I was out of there by about 2:00.  Like I said, efficient.


 



Oh I just realized I didn't take a picture of the finished product.  Believe me, great job.  I may edit this tomorrow with my new window pictures.

Later...

1 comment:

Margie and Roger said...

Glad you had such a good experience there.