Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

  Here are my solar lights at night.

I am thankful for so many things it will be difficult to list everything but I'll hit the highlights.

I'm thankful for God in my life, my family, my health, Sedona, state government because I gave for 30 years and now it's giving back.  I am also thankful for my wonderful friends.  Some of those friends are from childhood and some are brand new.  I am thankful for my lifestyle.  I am thankful that God has given us so many wonderful, beautiful places on earth to be able to enjoy.  I'm just thankful for everything because if it's good, it's good and if it's bad, it causes me to grow & learn.

Enjoy your family & friends and tell them you love them, not just today but all the time.

Later...

2 comments:

tnwave said...

I love the lights! Still following your blog though haven't been on the RV women site in ages. School is trying to kill me with all the new procedures. I keep telling them I'm retiring in May, but no one listens. Then yesterday I had the day off and I walked into the TCRS office and filed my papers. It's official. I will be a retired Nashville teacher this time next year. For my teaching career, I am thankful. That I can close out that chapter now and move on soon, I am extremely thanful. Keep blogging and keeping my dream alive.

Vickie

Beckles said...

Awesome solar lights!! I'm not going to list all that I'm thankful for here in your blog; however, will say that I'm very thankful for our friendship. Happy Thanksgiving to you.....and your readers!