Monday, November 1, 2010

Dothan AL

I went against my "rules" today and drove 288 miles before I reached Pecan Point RV Park in Dothan AL  There is a "National Peanut Festival" in town this week so I was very lucky to get a site at this park.  It is part mobile homes and part RV sites.  I have fhu + cable pull through site and since it's a Passport American park I only paid $22. for tonight.  I'll head over into FL tomorrow.  Since I have a pull through and don't have to unhook the grey goose I won't be going to the peanut festival.
Very friendly folks and nice small overnight park.

If I had to sightsee in Dothan, I'd stay for more nights.

I was surprised that I didn't have any trick or treaters in Point Mallard.  I just knew the kids who live in the park would come by.  Oh well, does that mean I need to eat the mini Snickers all by myself?  LOL
Later...

1 comment:

Beckles said...

Enjoy the Snickers just as I'm enjoying my bag of Milky Ways!