Sunday, November 28, 2010

Time for a Beach Fix

I've been in FL for about a month now and I was past due for a beach fix.  I decided to drive over to Cocoa Beach about 60 miles from here.  It was a great day and Sedona and I decided we would just pack up and get over there early.

There were not too many people on the beach but I did hear a lot of kids and then remembered it was Thanksgiving weekend.  Sedona did not like the sand.  She was just so funny getting into the soft sand and then running quickly back to the boardwalk until we got too far and she was at the end of her leash.  She just kept looking back at the boardwalk and was never comfortable with the sand.

We spread out our place in the sand and then began to walk.  Sedona wanted absolutely anything to do with the surf.  It was still a fun day.

Only a few people on the beach.

Surf was perfect.  Wish I had planned to go in the water.

Kites flying

Birds flying

Sedona not happy.  She's looking back at the boardwalk thinking she wants to go back.
It was a great day and I'm glad for that fix.
Later...

2 comments:

Beckles said...

Beach and surf looks great!!

Liz said...

Glad you could do that before it got cold!