Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finally, IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE

Yes, it's official.  While at the arts & crafts fair yesterday, Nan and I found this clock that called my name.  I had seen them before and they were too high in price.  I dickered with the guy and got the price down to where I would pay and bought it.  Now I've got to find the perfect place.  As I look around I sure have a lot of clocks in my living room, microwave, over the front door and now my Somewhere clock. 

I have 2 new blog followers, Jeff & Brenda.  How do I know this?  Because they posted a comment a few days ago about Rock Crusher Canyon Park.  They winter here but I'm going to miss them by a few days but I may run back over here sometime in the winter to say hello.  I also understand from some birdies around here that Jeff "does" the music for the park in the winter.  Bet that's fun.  Thanks for reading and posting comments to my blog.  It's nice to know there are a few readers out there.
Later...

4 comments:

Jeff & Barbie said...

WOW, sounds like my PR folks are doing their job re: promoting the upcoming dances! :-))

cruzin2some said...

Really CUTE Clock!


Travel Safe

Sharon said...

What are you trying to do with all of those clocks....make sure you don't miss happy hour?? LOL! And YES, I read your blog religiously, just don't always post! LOL! But now you're in for it!!!

Beckles said...

Such an awesome clock! Super find custom made just for you and Somewhere!