Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sedona's Personal Floation Device (PFD)

I figured it was time to get Sedona used to her PFD if she was going to go kayaking with me. She hates it. She refuses to move. She is so funny to watch.
I decided to take her out on her leash which she usually loves. I gave her the command of "let's go." Nothing! So I picked her up by the handle on the PFD and took her out. I tried to get her to do some of her tricks and guess what? Nothing! She just looks up at me like, please mama, don't make me wear this stupid thing.

Anyway, a few more times around the house and I think she will get the hang of it. When I first got the PFD it was way too big for her. Now it fits her nicely and she will get used to it, soon, I hope. lol

1 comment:

Margie and Roger said...

Well, Sedona looks mighty stylish; to bad she doesn't like it.