Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Stand Corrected!

My RV friend, Margie, corrected me in saying in her comments that I "am houseless, not homeless." What a big difference that makes! Thanks Margie.


My house was on the market for 26 days, Mar 5, and then on March 30 got a contract and negotiation took two 1/2 weeks of the contract and I moved out on April 20 and closed on 4/21. How fortunate was I? My angels were certainly working in my favor, guess they want to see me hit the road too.

Sedona is having a little struggle getting accustomed to her new surroundings. She has to mark the yard, I mean every blade of grass. She has to find new places to nap. She doesn't have as long a hall to chase her toys when we play fetch. Oh my, the struggles of a dog. But, as soon as she gets used to it this week, she will be going to Theda's for a while. I'm heading to Daytona Beach next week and then will be spending time with Jonathan and Taylor for another week or so. It's time for me to get away and soak up the sun!

No comments: