Monday, May 4, 2009

Daytona Beach was fun.





Here are the pictures from my relaxing trip to Daytona Beach. The beach, North & South, nice waves and not too many crowds. Also, thought I would throw in a self portrait so it could prove I was there. LOL

















Cindy and I went to the Deck Down Under for a delicious shrimp platter. Yummy.


The birds were on the dock where we ate dinner. Not sure what kind they were but they were quite entertaining.














Just thought I would give you a different of our Ocean Walk Hotel. It's a Wyndham Resort where Cindy and I own a timeshare.








It was a great week, too short but very relaxing.

2 comments:

beckles1 said...

Wonderful to see even a picture of the beach!! Sounds like a great trip.

Margie and Roger said...

Wow! Taylor sounds like one smart cookie! Good for her! It's OK to be a proud Grandma, too. Loved the beach photos! Wish I was there!