Monday, May 4, 2009

Kingsland, GA

Yesterday, Jonathan, Taylor and I went looking at RV parks around the Kingsland, GA area. I found one for the month of January. It's A Big Wheel RV Resort. It's small, close to Jonathan's house, close to the state park, and other neat places to visit. The price is reasonable for the month. It will be a good opportunity for me to visit with Taylor and attend her swim practices and swim meets. I'll get in the Gran mode.

Jonathan's Lap Band surgery was today. He came through it quite well. He is drugged right now and quite sore. I'll be here all week to help out.

Went to Taylor's swim practice today. She can swim 25 yards underwater. Whew! They swim for 2 hours straight, back & forth, back & forth. She doesn't even get winded. Whew! I'm so proud of her.

Tomorrow they go on a reward trip to Cumberland Island National Park for a science field trip. She was the one chosen for her class because of test scores, project grades, class performance and behavior. She was the only one chosen for her 7th grade class. Yes, I'm a proud Gran.

No comments: