Friday, October 9, 2009

The TN Get Together has ended

Oh my, was a great gtg we have had. We have laughed, eaten, and laughed some more. Great women. I changed sites in order to get everything organized in Somewhere. I have taken another load to Goodwill and another load to the dumpster. I'm looking at things a lot differently now that I'm in my home. I don't think I need as much as I thought when I was still in a stick & brick home.

Last night I took 3 of the women at the gtg to downtown Nashville for a flavor of the city. I sure was proud of how Nashville looked at night. We went by the Capitol bldg, BiCentennial Capital Mall State Park, Country Music Hall of Fame, Schemmerhorn Symphony Center and Centennial Park so they could see the Parthenon all lit up. We also went honky tonkin' at Tootsie's, Wildhorse Saloon and Coyote Ugly. We didn't stay out too late but had a great time. I think I gave a pretty good 25 cent tour.


Carol from NC

Sharon from CA

Carol, Carolyn, Elvis, Tina (OH)

The four of us closing the night.

Here are some shots from the gtg at Seven Points but if you want to see a lot more photographs go to Margie's Blog and see pictures of the food, rigs and surroundings.
Ronnie & Vickie from LA
Tina, Mitch (NWTN), Carolyn enjoying Carolyn's Coolers concocted by Mitch for my retirement party.
Margie (fulltimer) showing off her flamingo shirt.  Flamingo's are he mascot of the RV Women Forum.

Not a flamingo but a Blue Heron fishing for her lunch.
Later...

1 comment:

Margie and Roger said...

Great photos! Looks like you all had a good time in downtown Nashville. Looking forward to seeing your post about your cruise.