Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where is Carolyn going?

I have been asked so many times what/where I'm going, I'll just tell you.  Of course I won't reveal the exact RV resort I'll be in but the general vicintiy so if you happen to be in the neighborhood send me a message and we can make arrangements to meet.  Wasn't successful with Google Maps so here is how I'll do this.

September:                              October:
Parksville Lake TN                TN GTG Nash                        
Cruise-Western Caribbean    Pigeon Forge TN
                                                Etowah, TN

November:                               December:
New Johnsonville, TN   
Townsend TN                          Etowah TN
Columbus, TX                         Orlando/Crystal River FL

January:                                    February:
St Mary's GA                           St Augustine FL

March:                                     April, May, June:
Hobe Sound FL                        Key West FL
Titusville FL

July:
Key West FL
Parksville Lake TN
Louisville KY
Later...

4 comments:

Beckles said...

When does the quick escape to Vegas fit in?? LOL

SunshinecruiserTN said...

I'm still working on it. Vegas depends on Southwest getting a good price out there.

Margie said...

Thanks for posting your travel plans. I was already confused so this will help me keep track of you and maybe end up in the same vicinity one of these days.

Margie said...

I sure am jealous of all that time you get to spend in Key West!