Thursday, March 25, 2010

Recliner heaven!

That's right! I'm in recliner heaven. I took the chair out that came with Somewhere and bought a Lazy Boy recliner wall-away. It' looks and fits perfectly. It's something I have wanted ever since I got Somewhere and I finally did it.


Cindy was with me this week and it was a great week. On one of our shopping trips we stopped in to just "look." Saw it and measured and thought about it a couple of days and then figured out how to take the old one out and went to get it. Now I have a flexsteel perfectly good chair that I don't know what to do with. It is in the back of my car and it will travel with me until I decide what to do. How's that!
Later...

4 comments:

Margie and Roger said...

Aaaahhhh Now you will have great comfot....and a good place for a nap. It looks perfect for Somewhere - nice purchase.

Beckles said...

Looks great!! Me thinks I can hear your snoring already!! Congrats......

Anonymous said...

Cool recliner, glad you found one that works so perfect for you. That's one thing I miss from home when we're in the RV, so now I just stretch out in the bed, lol. Enjoy!
VickieP

Sharon said...

That chair looks soooo comfortable! Perfect for watching tv and/or snoozing. My recliner is so uncomfortable, just doesn't fit me. Enjoy it, you deserve it!