Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is a First for me!

Yep a first for me. I'm sitting in the parking lot for the night at a Camping World. I know that my friend, Margie, used to do Walmart's all the time and it didn't bother her so here I am. I decided to leave Jonathan's today and cross the border into Florida. The sun was shining brilliantly and thus my spirits soared.

I made an appointment to have my electrical cord looked at and the end changed on it. While I was at Mark's a few months back the extension cord and the main power cord melted together (note: that's also when I had the problems with the TVs getting fried and a few other things) anyway since I'm going to be staying in a number of state parks I decided I needed to get it looked at and taken care of. I have an appointment early in the a.m. and then will head on for my 2 week stretch at a FL state park.

Later...

2 comments:

Margie and Roger said...

Cool! And it isn't costing you a penny to stay there!

Beckles said...

Cool!! I bet it's only one of many firsts for you! Many firsts for both of us!! Sleep well.....