Sunday, February 21, 2010

Follow-up on Terrific Weekend

The fabric I used for the screen was purchased at Lowes and it's found out on the patio area and it's called sun screen. You can get it in a roll, cost was about $25.00 for the size I got. They also sell it by the yard. It comes in different colors and I have found that not all Lowes carry it. It's very light weight and does a terrific job.

One thing I left out of yesterday's post is the fact that Nan is a Florida Gator fan, follower, believer, etc., you get the idea right? Well I'm just as avid a Tennessee Vol fan. We have a greed we can still be friends, we just won't discuss, religion, politics and schools. Right! Even though I know that TN Vols are the best. tee hee See my blog, I can say what I want!!
Later...

1 comment:

Margie and Roger said...

Go Gators! Go Vols! Decisions, decisions now. Maybe I'll switch to the Gators - Roger is a Vols fan.