Thursday, May 29, 2008

Selling the townhome...

...not! Well not anytime this year. Talked to my realtor, Karen Hoff, tonight and she did comps for my townhome and advised this was not the time to put it on the market. She wants me to wait until Jan, 09. Okay so this is not going on Carolyn's time, what's wrong with that picture?? I want it right now she says as she stomps her foot and puts her hands on her hips!

I have just got to be patient and realize that things work for a reason and it's not up to us to rush that timeline. I just want to be out there. It will be so much sweeter when it happens.

Got my printer hooked up to my new computer. I had to go to Walmart and get the adapter for a printer/USB ($20.) Works like a charm. Everyone had told me that Vista was not compatible with other hardware/software. I am not finding that to be the case. Now, I just pulled up a Word document and Microsoft Office 2007 is a whole lot different to Office 2003. There will be a definite learning curve for me. I sure hope that I am away from work before the agency decides to upgrade to 2007. OMG, don't want to do it. I love my new Dell computer. Plus she's pretty, guess I'll have to name her Sunny!

I also got some spray paint for my plastic step. I'll probably complete that this weekend. Hope the weather is going to be nice.

Later...

No comments: