Sunday, October 24, 2010

Intercourse, Bird-in-Hand and Paradise PA


Yes, you read correctly. I've just returned from a trip to Intercourse PA in the heart of Amish Country. It was a beautiful week and the countryside was awesome. There are plenty of little shops to visit. Saw this beautiful hot air balloon flying over the town. I highly recommend Intercourse Village Restaurant. Good food.

I'll definitely go back to the Amish area of Lancaster when I can visit the farms and shops on the property of the Amish. It was just too rushed with the church group. I could see spending about 2 weeks at the Lake in Wood campground in Narvon PA and go to many of the surrounding areas.

Later...

2 comments:

Beckles said...

I'll never forget my mother's trip to Intercourse, PA!! She loved the area also. What a wonderful front to the restaurant! Thanks for sharing.

Margie and Roger said...

It's a beautiful area for sure. I've saved that campground info for our trip next summer.

Sure sounds like you have had a great trip.