Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sunset at Johnsonville State Historic Park




By now you know how much I like sunsets. Here are a few from the Johnsonville State Historic Park The photos with the rail fence are taken from lake front. The photos taken looking down on the Kentucky Lake/Tennessee River are taken from the overlook on the park.


It's about 36 degrees at this publishing. It is to get down to 24 degrees. I'm hoping that Somewhere is fairing well in this cold weather. I got a call from Mark the other day (where Somewhere is parked in Etowah) and he said I was out of propane. I had set the thermostat to 58 degrees so that when it got cold the heater would kick in. Well, evidently it kicked in more than I thought it would. So thank goodness Mark was familiar with motor homes. He put everything up and took Somewhere to be filled up with propane. This is the first time the tank was ever completely empty. A whopping $95 was the cost for filling her up. Hope I don't have to have anymore before I get to warmer weather.

Later...

3 comments:

Dianne said...

You will have to head south for the winter with Sunshine to save money if you are using that much propane. The pics are beautiful!

Beckles said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Margie and Roger said...

You just can't beat a TN sunset - OK, maybe you will in Key West.

Don't forget to change the date stamp on your photos.