Friday, June 27, 2008

BOO BOO!

Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! I went to Clarksville to get Somewhere to bring her to Nashville to get ready for next week. I was pulling out of the fenced area through the gate, stopped got out and looked to make sure I was okay. Pulled slowly forward, got out and looked again and the gate was a little too close on the passenger side so I opened it more and I was fine. Got back in and all of a sudden, that dreaded noise of doom was upon me. Screeeeech, grind, screeeech! I stopped, thought a minute (couldn't register what that sounds was)so I went out and dad gum, the back end of my beautiful unharmed MH was smack against the gate with the corner dangling! Yep, smacked her good. Even thought I was careful, that last check I did was to the passenger side and once I moved the gate I didn't go around and check the driver side again. See I have analyzed all this now!

Cindy got Roger who came out and helped me get loose, we checked the brake & turn lights, nope, nothing. They had just come unplugged so Roger plugged them back up, I got a tall glass of water, sat down a few and then headed for home. I was taking her to have some routine things done before I head out next week so they will take a look at it. Sure hope it won't cost an arm and leg. But I guess that's what I have insurance for. Dang, Dang, Dang! I could just kick myself!

Just thought I would share my lovely experience! Did I mention how unbearably hot it was??? Plus I think stress adds sweat! LOL

Oh, forgot, know how I dealt w/all this?? After I dropped Somewhere off and picked up my car, I went straight to Krispy Kreme donut shop and ordered TWO chocolate iced cream filled donuts! Very adult I would think...

Later...

No comments: