Monday, February 2, 2009

1,000 games, Roy comes back and Steeler win

For those of you who don't follow basketball, much less women's basketball, you may want to skip this post. The Lady Vols coach, Pat Summitt, is going for game 1000 tonight against Oklahoma City. It will be a tough game with the way our girls are playing, if we don't pull it out tonight, there is always the next game. I have all Pat's books, autographed and I have a great collection of cars depecting the National and SEC Championships. She is a great coach and has molded a lot of good leaders from her teams. I salute her!

That begs the question, what on earth am I going to do with those hard back books and the collection of 9 cars when I hit the road full time? hummmm

Next, Roy, my nephew, is coming back to Nashville. CSX was finished with him at KY so he will come back here next week to work in the Nashville yard. I have made his swear he has to keep his room & bathroom picked up because the town home will be shown by real estate agents. He swears, no problem. We will see! I am actually glad he is coming back, I've missed him and I know Sedona has missed him. She will be excited too.

That super bowl last night was a great game. Good thing because the commercials were a bomb. I was actually for the Cardinals but the Steelers play the Titans so that will be good when they come to town. It will make the ticket prices go up. When I was a PSL owner of two seats at the Titans, the Steeler's game is where I would make my money to pay for all season games. I always enjoyed them coming to town. Later after I sold my PSL's the Colts were hot, hot, hot. Gee, think how much I could have made w/those tickets. LOl Now I can watch the games on my big screen and have all the potty breaks and cheaper beer than going to the game. Don't have to burn up in the August/Sept games and freeze in the Dec games. Ahhhh, life is good.

No comments: