Friday, March 4, 2011

The Circle Will Be Unbroken

Imagine my surprise when I received a phone message from my YaYa's, Becky (Lotus) and Missi (Giggles) last night to tell me to expect a package in the mail sometime in the next couple of days that would excite me.  It would excite me because it was a present to keep Theda (LawDog) and me (Queen) and the rest of the YaYa's united forever.

I got the package today and couldn't wait to open it.  Oh my, I broke down and sobbed.  I'll let you decide if you would have too.




I love my YaYa's forever!

Later...

7 comments:

Carol Kerr said...

What a wonderful gift! I'm with you... I would've cried too... :-)

Jeff said...

Wow, how special. Know you will cherish it 4-ever.

Luci & Loree said...

Oh, my goodness, that is so cool!!! So special to have such friends!

Christine Allen said...

That is a neat way to keep the "sisters" close to you.....

Tina and the furry ones......

Beckles said...

You are so right....the circle will be unbroken. Since receiving my ring, it's been on my finger! Love you much!

Becky

Margie and Roger said...

What a nice ring! How thoughtful of Becky and Missi! What a nice remembrance of the fun times you Ya Ya's shared with Theda.

Sharon said...

OK, so I'll admit it, it made me cry, too. Still crying...what an absolutely awesome gift. You know I love you and Miss Becky.