Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WooHoo, I did it!


First time ever that I climbed the silver ladder to get on top of Somewhere! Yep, bit the bullet and pressure washed the top. It was a mess. The driver side was the worst because it's under a tree that drops little berries. I washed and scrubbed and now it's so clean. I also did the awnings, the front and the passenger side. Tomorrow will be the back and the driver side. It feels so good to get that done. Still having a fit with those dang old black streaks. Gotta work harder on the bugs on the front end and shine up the chrome. I need to find an easy wax. I sure don't want to pull a Karate Kid with wax on/wax off.

Theda stayed around to make sure I didn't fall off and need rescuing as did Sedona. It was good that Theda was there to raise the antenna, open the vent fans so I could clean those and to bring the slides in/out. Life is so good!









Later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're braver than me, girl! My excuse is that our roof has a slope that I'd slide down if it's wet, lol.

Anonymous said...

You are one hard working woman! Rather inspiring. Did Theda stick around to get dinner for the exhausted wonder woman that climbed back down the ladder? You will polish up everything and the glare will hurt our eyes in Sept!

Tina and the furry ones

Beckles said...

What a woman!! My gosh, you were up high. So proud of you!!

Margie and Roger said...

Somehow I missed this post and just read it today. I am so proud of you - you are woman, hear you roar! I fear mice, snakes, rats and ladders. You are my heroine!