Saturday, June 20, 2009

Las Vegas











Someone let me know that I had not posted about my trip to Las Vegas. Purpose: Roy was going to bowl in the big tournament out there on a team from Athens, TN. There were about 64 of them bowling. It was a good excuse for me and Theda to go out there with him. Roy had never been and I figured his Aunt needed to show him the ropes.


















Can't say a lot about what went on there because you know, "what goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" I can show you a few pictures though. What I can say is the Tropicana hotel is one of the oldest on the strip. It still has mirrors up over the beds and on the walls. It is also the ONLY hotel in Vegas that has a swim up blackjack table. Very unique and very fun! We all had a great time and were very tired upon our return.
Later...

1 comment:

Margie and Roger said...

Looks like you had a good time in Vegas. Would be nice to see you and Sedona wearing your matching shirts sometime.