Monday, September 13, 2010

Village Creek State Park, AR

What a nice park! It has full hook-ups and the roads are paved as are the sites. Quiet and a lake next to some of the RV sites. I was in site 55, it was a pull through which is great for one night so I didn't have to unhook the Grey Goose. I was originally assigned site 49 but it had not 30 amp service so I called the Ranger on duty and he said I should move to site 55.

There is a golf course, tennis courts (thought about you Carold) just right for big rigs (Margie, I thought about you) and nice walking trails. Boy, I sure did a lot just overnight.

I would recommend this park and will probably stay there again if the opportunity presents itself.

Now I'm at Petit Jean State Park just north of Little Rock. There are about 20 of us ladies (3 men) for a get together (gtg) of the women rv forum. We all met on the internet and have one (actually more) thing in common, our RVs. This is a nice park but probably won't come back here. The Big Rock Burger at the restaurant is delicious. More on this park and our happenings as time goes by.

Later...

No comments: