Monday, February 4, 2008

Long time, no post

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last posted. Been rather busy but just wanted to check in. Nothing much going on.

Margie and I are planning a TN Flamingo GTG in Crossville on April 18, 19, 20. Women from TN who RV are going to go and get to know one another. Something I am getting so excited about. Margie and I went to Crossville a couple of weeks ago to check out cgs. There was one I had read about and thought would be perfect. As it turned out it was very disappointing and didn't feel right. The other one was better but not just quite right. The one we chose was PERFECT! It's small, has a lake and I think it will be just right for us to visit and get to know one another. I am ready for a trip in "Somewhere."

Real busy at work on Edison, our new computer system. Testing is not going well so it remains to be seen if go-live will actually occur in July. Of course it will???

Headed to an RV show this weekend. It will be good to look in side some new ones. I love mine and won't be looking to buy but just keep my knowledge up.

I'll report more later. :) C'ya and type later!

No comments: