Monday, March 4, 2013

What's been going on...

Not a lot is going on.  I'm working three days a week; hours vary, let's see, can you say 5:30 a.m. till 2:30 p.m. or 10:30- some awesome hour.  Anyway, you get it.  I believe I'll be retiring, again.  Yep, Mickey has disappointed me.  I have had fun twice since I have been there and the rest of the time, not so much.  Bye, bye, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and the rest.  It will probably be in about two weeks.
One of two days I had fun was when I was driving this cart.  Sad...
 
I'm going to sell my 2010 Coachmen Freelander 2100cb Diesel motorhome.  I'll be renting a park model down here next year so as soon as I get back to TN, the Whim will go on the market.  Well, if I had a buyer right now with the right $$ I'd get home some way.  LOL  If you know of anyone wanting to get into the motorhome business, let me know.

Told you not much has been going on.  Friend, Sandra, will be coming down next week.  She is now a retired chickie and she wants to visit Mickey. 

Later...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, trying to reach you. Wondering if you have sold your Freelander yet? I'm not sure how I can reach you I do not do Facebook. I will check back here on your blog but you haven't posted for a while so not sure how I can reach you. Don't want to leave my information here on this blog so...

Unknown said...

trying to figure out how to reach you wondering if you have sold your Freelander yet? I don't do Facebook, sorry I can't figure out how to reach you. And I don't want to leave my information here on the blog... I'll check back here but it looks like you haven't posted for a while.