Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Roger's...

I've told you before about my FL hubby, Roger and my TN hubby, Roger well, the other day as I was getting ready to leave Citrus Ridge to head to my sons in SE GA.  My knee was giving me fits, well actually more than that, it had more or less quit working.  I was having a fit trying to get everything torn down and hooked up to get ready to leave.

TaDa..to the rescue, FL hubby Roger sends MI Roger (not hubby) to my rescue and he and his wife, Betty, help me tear down and hook up my toad and get me on the road.

Now since I've been at Jonathan's in Kingsland I've had time to think, 'with this many Roger's in my life, is the man of my dreams going to be a Roger??'

Later...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Either that or your worst nightmare!! ROFLMAO! What are you gonna do about your knee?